About UsRead More About Us
The Department is headed by Cheif Minister as i/c Minister. At the secretariat level there are Principal Secretary,Commissioner and Secretary, O.S.D. and other officers and Staff .
The Programme Implementation Department was set up as a monitoring Department to monitor the progress of implementation of schemes and also to identify the problems/constraints that the development Departments are facing so as to ensure effective implementation of schemes.
What's NewWhat's New Archive
- 21st September, 2017: Expost facto approval to the appointment of Shri R.K. Dutta, Vice-Chairman of the State Government Programme Implementation & Monitoring Committee (S.G.P.I & M.C)
- 8th September, 2017: Appointment of Shri Ismail Marak, as Vice-Chairman of the State Development Reforms Commission (S.D.R.C)
- 8th September, 2017: Denotify of Shri Vijay Raj, as Vice-Chairman of the State Development Reforms Commission (S.D.R.C)
- 7th September, 2017: Corrigendum
- 5th September, 2017: Evaluation Study on Asset Created Versus Fund Investment under MGNREGS in Meghalaya State
GalleryView Photo Gallery
For any queries or suggestions regarding this website please contact
Web Information Manager - E-mail: email@example.com