Viewing different file formats
Use the accessibility options provided by this Web site to control the screen display. These options allow changing the text size and color scheme for clear visibility and better readability.
Text Size Icons
Following different options are provided in the form of icons which are available on the top of each page:
- Increase text size: Allows to increase the text size up to four levels.
- Decrease text size: Allows to decrease the text size up to three levels.
- Normal text size: Allows to set default text size.
Changing the Color Scheme
Changing the color scheme refers to applying a suitable background and text color that ensures clear readability. There are four options provided to change the color scheme. These are:
- Standard: Applies white color as the background and black color to the foreground text to set the default contrast.
- White on black: Applies black color as the background and white color to the foreground text to improve readability.
- Yellow on black: Applies black color as the background and yellow as the foreground text to improve readability.
Changing the Text Spacing
Changing the spacing of text refers to increasing the white space between two letters from the default white space to improve readability for users with visual and learning impairments.
Click on the "Enable Character Spacing" button to increase the white space between the letters and the "Disable Character Spacing" button to set the default white space between the letters.
Related Link - Accessibility Options in browsers >>